Kid Cudi Collapes During Chicago Performance

Kid Cudi Faints


Frightening incident occurred on August 30, to rapper Kid Cudi, while performing "Pursuit of Happiness" at Chicago's North Coast Music Festival. After high-fiving fans and signing some autographs, at around the one-minute mark in the video, the rapper suddenly loses consciousness and begins to fall backwards. Thankfully, alert security guards manage to catch Cudi before he hits the ground and quickly band together to carry the rapper out of the photo pit. Following the incident, Kid Cudi responds by tweeting to his concerned fans.  "I'm ok!! Blessed to have fans who actually give a fuck about me," Cudi tweeted. "Mad love to the security who were there and helped me out tonight. Really awesome dudes! Thanx for nursing me back to health ha. Ill do a better and make sure to eat properly on show days :) scouts honor! I love you Chicago. Don't you forget that shit. Ever. If I scared anyone tonight I am so so sorry from the bottom of my heart."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge