Featured Mixtapes

The Review

Mixtape review 5 = Good, 4 = Straight, 3 = Okay/Same O Same O, 2 = Wack, 1 = What were they thinking?? I would have a score that means great, but I haven't experienced a "Great" mixtape since I think "Friday Night Lights." However I could be mistaken, but that's the last one that came to my memory.

Rating: 3

This is self explanatory, basically it's same old Waka. You can't call it bad because this is just his style and I guess he isn't changing.

Rating: 4

Although Curren$y is doing his same style, the songs are pretty good. Curren$y is really a middle solid rapper. He delivers good material but haven't elevated nor decreased in any manner.

Rating: 2

Although Jose Guapo is kinda catchy this mixtape sucks. The only thing that saved the mixtape from getting a score of 1 is some of the catchy songs.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review