Breaking Bad: The Alternate Ending



When I saw that my favorite show of all time "Breaking Bad" had an alternate ending, I stopped what I was doing to peep it. I tried my best to avoid any articles about it so that I wouldn't get spoiled before seeing it. Now that I have seen it, I want to share it with you all.





A lot of "Breaking Bad" fanatics wanted to see some kind of off the wall alternate ending. An alternate ending that somehow connected both of Bryan Cranston's characters from "Breaking Bad" and "Malcolm in the Middle" (Walter White and Hal). Well, that is exactly what you get here. Cranston's character Hal wakes up in the middle of the night distraught from the dream he had just had. He explains to his "Malcolm in the Middle" wife (Jane Kaczmarek) how he dreamt of being a king pen meth lord named Heisenberg. He fully describes to her the characters of "Breaking Bad", also.

 What makes this interesting is the connection between Walter White and Hal. After watching "Breaking Bad", it's hard to even imagine Bryan Cranston acting as a goofy (hyuck), wimpy dad. Nonetheless, the fans got what they wanted, despite it being somewhat of a spoof. In the midst of it all, we "Breaking Bad" fans got what most of us think is a perfect original ending, and a unrealistic, but satisfying alternate ending. We all get to be happy.

 Follow the coolest cats on the internet @LiveLiveLLC on Twittuh. Holla.


 --@CjayTheGreat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge