Stream A$AP Rocky's Album ALLA

At.Long.Last.A$AP


Well isn't this a surprise, A$AP Rocky decided to release his sophomore album Monday night. If anyone else was wondering where TF A$AP has been, now we know, making a good ass album. I'm sure my readers by now can tell that I'm a picky music listener. I only enjoy good music that has noticeable work and effort inside of the music. A$AP long story short you delivered. I've only listened to the album once so after a few more times I'm sure I'll update this post, but as for now ALLA is dopeness! The collaborations with Joe Fox give ALLA a nice in sync sound. ALLA also features the artist: Miguel, Lil Wayne, Future, Schoolboy Q, M.I.A., and more. Yes, the album has a lot of features, but all of the features are needed to build this sound. A$AP also delivers of course with his flow and content on the album. The Holy Ghost intro is so far my favorite off of ALLA, setting the tone for the album. A$AP has yet to disappoint his true audience with his music. 5/5 A$AP keep hustlin! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge