Last Words You'd Say to an Ex #30DayBlogChallenge

Things I would say to an ex?


Hmm this is an interesting topic for me. Why? Well because I've only had 2 exes in my life so far and I've talked to them both after the breakup. My first ex I speak with more frequently, and I am straight forward with him. There's no holding back or biting my tongue when I am addressing him, because there's no reason to. Our current relationship is weird because we're far from friends, definitely do not see each other, and we sporadically stop talking for months. However we enjoy conversations with each other, he's like a fungus that I cut but grows back every season. So I guess I would tell him "what are you doing here, leave me alone and go away." Although I've said these exact words to him several times. 


Now my second ex is a little more complicated, because our breakup was strange and a little more personal than the first, so it's not as easy for us to just converse. He calls me randomly like every 3 or 4 months, each time for some crazy reason involving a crazy background story that "explains" his purpose for contacting me. Personally I think this is his way of trying to keep up with what is going on in my life. Considering our relationship ended with distrust, I dislike this sneaky tactic because it makes me feel like he's up to something no good. I would much rather him just say "Hey Li Li you crossed my mind and I just wanted to check up on you," but knowing him that'll never happen, he'll just continue to plot. I actually have a lot I would say to him, but every time he randomly calls I forget. So the first thing I would say is "where are my Yugioh cards, did I leave them at your mom house?" Second, "is my clothes and DVDs still at your mom house, because I'm missing my favorite movie The Notebook." Lastly I would tell him that I wish him the best with all of his endeavors. I probably have said that already but based on the last time we spoke, I don't know what he believes about me. Honestly I don't care, but I would give him that reassurance that I'm the same person. 

No relationship is perfect and the sooner we realize this the faster we can learn what our limits are. You're going to compromise, but it's up to you to decide what it is that you're willing to compromise on. Perfect doesn't have assigned traits or characteristics; you develop what your perfect is. In both relationships I learned valuable lessons about people, the world, and myself that I wouldn't take away. 

Comments

  1. Finally Happy together again.  Yes, our 4 year happy marriage is thanks to Dr.Oluwola saved.  Forget expensive couple therapists, because often the behavior of the (ex) partner is literally bewitched.  And only magic can help to break the evil spell.  Searching the omniscient internet I found the address wonderfulwondercuretemple@gmail.com First I classified the whole thing as a humbug and kept looking.  But my desperation led me back and I contacted my future lifesaver.  I followed his instructions to the letter and 2 days later I got a call from my husband.  He apologized, wanted to see me and explain his behavior to me.  That was the day!  I haven't been this excited in a long time.  We met in our café, my heart pounding when I saw him sitting at the bar.  Over a tequila, he explained to me that he'd felt like a different person over the weeks we'd been apart.  He doesn't know what drove him away from me. Now we are happy and expecting our first child. Many thanks to Dr.  Oluwola for your help.
    Email: wonderfulwondercuretemple@gmail.com
    Instagram: @dr_oluwola

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review