Donald Glover Awaken My Love speaks to my soul

Donald Glover has become known for his unique creative style. Starring in his own FX series production that became an instant hit for its dynamic take on the Atlanta culture, Glover just takes my breathe away. While having a name in both music and film Donald was able to release 10 projects, including his newest album Awaken My Love.



Released on December 2, 2016, Awaken My Love is the third album by Childish Gambino. This unexpected album is silently going viral, meaning this is an underground diamond. If you're listening to hear pure rap/ hip hop than don't bother, because you're not getting that from this album. Awaken My Love is old school funk mixed with rock n roll, and not that pop mainstream rock. I wish Prince were alive to hear this album because it sounds like he influenced much of the album in songs like Terrified and Zombies. Speaking of Zombies, I'm pretty sure that it's my favorite song, but then again me and your mama!! Their isn't a single song I've skipped on this album great job Donald Glover. I've actually listened to Awaken My Love more than Starboy.

Comments

  1. This album is so great. I never was a fan of childish until this album. A1

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review