Are Minorities safe in Florida? #DunnTrial

LETS UNITE AND STAND UP AGAINST STAND YOUR GROUND!

 

For those of you who don't know the dunn trial is about Michael Dunn, a white American male who murdered Jordan Davis, African American teen. Thirty-one hours after deliberations over four days, a jury could not decide if Michael David Dunn, 47, was guilty of first-degree murder in the shooting death of Jordan Davis, 17, during a confrontation over loud rap music in a Jacksonville, FL gas station parking lot.
 Dunn was charged with first-degree murder, three counts of attempted second-degree murder and one count of firing into a vehicle in the Nov. 23, 2012, shooting. The jury couldn’t reach a decision on the first-degree murder charge, but convicted on the other four.

I feel that minorities have become public enemy #1 target in America. Justice is never truly served when the prisons are filled with innocent people and publicly known murders like Michael Dunn and George Zimmerman either are convicted or undercharged. Yes, Michael Dunn will hopefully spend the rest of his life in prison, but why was he convicted of everything except the crime he committed? All I have to say that if you're a non-minority and you want to murder then you better go to Florida (sarcasm). They should call the law, stand your ground except for minorities, because I guarantee you if Dunn was Hispanic or African American, the verdict wouldn't have taken long. If Dunn were a minority he would've been found guilty within hours. I don't know whether this was staged, the jury fault, or the District Attorney, but something has to be done. I would hate to see another innocent person die and/or unjust trial. In this particular case I am highly disappointed in our society that we continue to separate ourselves because of ignorance. I'm not the jury, but I do know and understand wrong when I see this continually happening. I am sadden and my heart goes out to everyone involved in this incident. I would love to hear everyone's thoughts about the case. 

F*** THE STAND YOUR GROUND LAW

DO THE RIGHT THING!!     

Michael Dunn Testimony

What do you think? Guilty? Not? 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge