Big Sean Dark Sky Paradise Review

Play No Games

Released February 24, 2015
 Dark Sky Paradise is the third studio album from Good Music's artist Big Sean. The album lead single "IDFWU," made Dark Sky highly anticipated. The selection of songs that Sean has given us in Dark Sky is pure A1 quality. Dark Sky beats are impressive, accommodating Sean’s' voice and flow. Big Sean has always given fans very solid albums, so I'm not surprised that he delivered. Honestly I didn't like "IDFWU," great beat and extremely catchy, but the song was quite petty and lacked essence in my opinion. "Play No Games" is my favorite song off of the album because, well Big Seam straight snapped on the song. The title of that song is very appropriate, displaying Sean's lyrical side. While having songs like "Paradise" on the album as a nice trap/hood balance. Overall I enjoyed Dark Sky Paradise; this is definitely Big Sean's best album to this date. With that being said I give the album 9 out of 10. Good Job Big Sean!


   Track list to Dark Sky Paradise






1.Dark Sky (Skyscrapers)


2.Blessings


3.All Your Fault


4.I Don't Fuck with You


5.Play No Games


6.Paradise


7.Win Some, Lose Some


8.Stay Down


9.I Know



10.Deep



11.One Man Can Change the World



12.Outro 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge