Child like Innocence #30DayBlogChallenge

Day 24


Hmm something I miss...
This is an extremely broad question, so I'm a little confused on how I should answer this. As I search through my memory bank I realize I miss the innocence of being a child.
As a child it's almost like you're unaware of the pain and hurt the world provides. Yes, we experience pain and misfortune as a child, but think about it children don't realize the misfortunes they've encountered until they become older. None of the pain we experience as a child affects us until we're old enough to develop ill feelings towards it. We fall cry and then get up and start running again as a child. Now as an adult you fall maybe cry and immediately put medicine on it or might even go to the doctor. I believe that the personality we display as a child is the true nature to our character, and the rest is altered by our environment and society. As I grew older I began to lose a lot of respect for those older than me, because it's like I can see who they are, their true colors are revealed. Before adults were grownups that I had to respect because of my age. Growing up is the most interesting entertaining experience, I guess that's why most people relate wisdom with age. I agree to a certain extent, we develop more common knowledge with age but not wisdom. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review