I am Weird Because...#30DayBlogChallenge

Four Traits I Have
1. I live my life like a chess game.
Winning chess games require taking risk. You take risk that your competitor didn't out think your move in order to strike you or simply get ahead. Is it spite or skill, you may question. Although this is a normal feeling that we all can relate to, I envision all scenarios in life this way, whether I’m taking economical risk or personal ones. 




2. I believe in magic

Normally I'd break down how the brain has distinct amounts of usage in each separate chamber, and I could go on explaining the technical details of how the possibility of "magic" is more realistic than most believe, but that's not why I believe magic exist. I actually imagine little kids wanting to be heroes like, Goku, playing with crystal energy balls without harming anyone. Remember, it's often the simple things in life that create the most enjoyment. No wonder why rebellion is exciting.







3. I'm random
My mind is constantly thinking so I physically jump from thought to thought. This condition is difficult to manually control, with all of the reactions shown differently from each emotion, well often. Ironically connecting to the others like DNA strands, which leads me to believe that all DNA found within your immune system is restored in your thoughts. By kissing or even sharing cups. I could be talking about pizza and out of the clear blue begin talking about Gods. Woah the power of DNA!








4. I talk to myself.
So I'm guessing by now you think I'm a nut lol. Uhh no, actually I'm the complete opposite. We all talk to ourselves but indifferent ways. Performing in front of a mirror without an audience is an example. As artist we use this time for practice, pretending to be the fans, media, and even the paparazzi. However my mind will act every scenario out in order as preparation for any scenario. Talking to myself helps me understand and analyze all situations as possible or impossible. 

Comments

  1. Hey I talk to myself too! I thought I was the only one

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review