Fetty Wap Album Review (Update) #PrayforFettywap

Well the judgement is in about Fetty Wap self-titled album. With the hit song "Trap Queen" as the lead single Fetty Wap instantly went viral, making him a part of the 2015 XXL Freshmen Class. After several covers of the hit song were made audiences began anticipating more music from the freshmen. Critics thought Fetty would be a one hit wonder with the classic song, but he proved us wrong with the follow up single "My Way" which features Drake on the radio version. "All I Gotta Do is Put My Mind to This Sh**" is what Fetty did with this album. Fetty Wap delivers his unique sound nicely and with song like "Trap Luv" "679" and "Whateva" makes the album very catchy. However I dislike that the album has so many features from the rapper Monty. No offense, but honestly Monty sucks as a rapper, I tried to give him a shot but every time his part comes on I just want to skip it, and I really disliked that. Also the album has too many tracks in my opinion, although several songs from this album were on the mixtape sooo I "guess" he gets a pass, but I prefer an album to have no more than 14 songs, but that's just me. Other than that, Fetty Wap was great if you enjoy his style, because the songs were definitely catchy, but for me the album was just okay. My rating is 6 of 10.


1. “Trap Queen”
2. “How We Do Things” feat. Monty
3. “679” feat. Monty
4. “Jugg” feat. Monty
5. “Trap Luv”
6. “I Wonder”
7. “Again”
8. “My Way” feat. Monty
9. “Time” feat. Monty
10. “Boomin”
11. “RGF Island”
12. “D.A.M.”
13. “No Days Off” feat. Monty
14. “I’m Straight”
15. “Couple Bands”
16. “Rock My Chain” feat. M80
17. “Rewind” feat. Monty
18. “Let It Bang”
19. “For My Team” feat. Monty
20. “Whateva” feat. Monty
21. “Trap Queen (Remix)” feat. Gradur

Fetty Wap in a motorcycle accident! Fans tweet #prayforfetty upon the news. 
Fetty Wap was involved in a motorcycle accident, today one day after the release of his debut album in Paterson, New Jersey. 

Details are still coming in, but it seems as though he was hit by a car while riding his motorcycle. Reports say that paramedics recently arrived at the scene of the accident and immediately transported Fetty to the hospital. 


DJ Louie Styles, Fetty Wap's tour DJ, has tweeted that Fetty is "Gucci." Judging by from the pictures we've seen, Fetty still may have sustained several injuries, though this is fantastic news. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge