Diddy MMM First Listen Review


Guess Who's Back? Yep, Bad Boy! Diddy decided to release an unexpected mixtape title MMM for all the Bad Boy fans. Saluting none other than the late Notorious B.I.G. Puff Daddy is making sure his legacy lives on in this tape. This star studded mixtape features Bad Boy's current roster; King Los, Lil Kim, and French Montana, but also artist like Future, Wiz Khalifa, Big Sean, Travis Scott and more. I enjoyed MMM because it brings out that classic New York sound that us 90s babies remember. My favorite is the "Facts" introduction, Oooh that was cold! Great way to introduce your legacy Puff, and yes I have to refer to you as Puff, because that's what this mixtape does, MMM brings me back. King Los is hands down the best MC on the tape, Big Sean second this time. Diddy still sucks at rapping, but he's Diddy. The only flaw I can hear in MMM is the hooks could've been a little more catchier, but other than that, MMM is solid. I give MMM an 7 out 10.


Diddy - MMM

Comments

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review