Tell Me 10 Interesting Facts About You? #3oDayBlogChallenge

DAY 4




  1. I have a third nipple. 
    The politically correct term for this common abnormality is polythelia. No this nipple does not form a third breast (just to clarify).
  2. My left pinky is permanently crooked. No I wasn't born with a disfigured little finger. The story behind this is, in 11th grade I was involved in a fight with a girl in my neighborhood, and well I broke my finger during the fight. Immediately after the fight was over my finger was swollen, but this was my first time breaking anything so I didn't know the finger was broke. Long story short I waited too late to go to the doctor to have it broken and re-straighten so it just healed crooked, and a new bone grew under the original bone.
  3. In 11th grade I had a benign tumor in my left breast.
    I had to get the tumor surgically removed, and that was by far the scariest moment in the world. Knowing that you will be put to sleep while others is in control of your body. Surgery is terrifying!
  4. I believe in spirituality and not religion.Religion to me is a device used to separate humanity, and distract them from realizing what should be the common goal; freedom, peace, and love. The difference between religion and spirituality to me is; a spiritual person is in tuned with one's self and inner peace. Spiritual people believe based on a mixture of facts, intuition, and what is presented to them. Being spiritual you're not subjected to one book and a narrow road to follow. Religion tells you to seek no other information, ultimately limiting potential information.
  5. I am 21 years old.
  6. I love the television show The Amazing World of Gumball. 
    I enjoy certain television shows, but I do not watch much TV. However this show is currently the funniest cartoon. It's straight to the point, and contains a mixer of dry humor and silly unrealistic humor. I love it!
  7. I have a pet dog. 
    Yes, I have a Golden Retriever named Ace and he's 11 years old. I have had Ace since he was a puppy only 6 weeks old, and I love him, although I've out grown playing with him like I once did.
  8. I have 4 piercings.
    Of course my ears are pierced, and when I made 18 I got my nips pierced. Yeah, that's way too much info, but it's the truth. You'll never see them or know that I have them unless you read this post.
  9. I read a lot of books.
    I enjoy books, and I read from one almost every night. Currently I'm heavily reading Nile Valley Contributions to Civilization by Anthony T. Browder. I read multiple books before I completely finish one. I write notes and highlight throughout all of the books to stay collectively organized. Last year I read 3 huge books, and this year so far I've read only two.
  10. I have dreadlocks. 
    My hair journey is quite interesting. I wore a natural curly Afro until age 12, that's when I got my first perm (exploring myself). From age 12-17 I wore a perm, kinky twist, weave pony tails, wigs, and straightened my hair. When I graduated high school I cut out my perm and my hair was a low cut almost a fade. My hair grew and I wore a mini Afro from 17-20, and finally last year I began the dreadlocks journey. I had been talking about starting this journey since high school, but always feared judgment, but now I am free! I am free from my mind caring about how others judge me. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review