Humans Are Fascinating #30DayBlogChallenge

Day 6

This took me forever to come up with, and I still may change the person. I couldn't come up with a single person who fascinates me. So I decided to say everyone fascinates me. Knowing people and their different life stories of what makes them who they are. When you meet someone you meet the person at their current state in life, if you're like me you pick up instant energy and vibes from people that help shape their character. However although you may feel the vibe they give off you're still unaware of why they give off this particular energy. I can instant feel if the person is a toxic person who might harm me and if they have no intentions of the sort. Weird right, but I'm not lying. No I cannot predict the future or outcome of the relationship, but if the energy is toxic and something drastic happens I cannot beat myself up about the decision I chose. Many call this intuition, an energy we all have only some peoples are stronger than others. 
I believe there are more "good" people in the world than "bad." So what makes that bad person "bad?" I'm using the term "bad" loosely because everyone has their own opinion of what bad is. I believe some people are born “bad” and others are created into bad people because of what life has given them. So ultimately the terms bad and good fascinates me. What determines a bad person? What characteristics does a bad person display? For example, if someone lies and manipulates you for no apparent reason but wouldn't ever physically hurt you, are they good or bad? I'm not you so that's not for me to decide, but I urge you to ask yourself that question before labeling others as a good person or a bad person. A person can be "bad" to or for you but that doesn't necessarily make them a bad human. Only you can determine this by using your own intuition or God for others.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review