What's Your Earliest Memory? #30DayBlogChallenge

Day 2

To give you guys a brief history about myself, I am originally from New Orleans, LA and was raised there until age 11. In 2005 I evacuated to Atlanta, GA because of Hurricane Katrina, I was in 7th grade living with my family which consisted of my cousins, parents, siblings, aunt, uncle, and grandparents. With that being stated my earliest childhood memory takes place in the city of New Orleans. I separate my memories based on seasons, people, times, locations, music, and important events, because I feel that separating them makes me remember more. So I would have to say that one of my earliest childhood memories is playing on a school yard. My sister and I are only 16 months a part, so she was always a grade level ahead of me. I was always a loner even as a small child, I played with very few children, actually the friends I made as a young child are still my dear friends today. So when my sister's class came on the play ground I instantly went to hug her, without regard to anyone speaking to me. I guess my teacher at the time told the class to line up and I didn't hear her, I just went by my sister. All of a sudden this teacher comes out of nowhere to me, and yanks (pulls) my ear all the way to the line. She had extremely long finger nails, and all I can remember is fellings of confusion, pain, and anger. Lol Yeah that's my first memory and introduction to the school system, and I haven't liked it since.     

Comments

  1. Wow these are great tips to increase your memory storage. I usually have a hard time remembering

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review