Big Boi Upcoming Album "Vicious Lies And Dangerous Rumors"

 
There has been rumors about if "Outkast" will be having another album coming out soon, is it true? Well Big Boi addresses the rumors about an upcoming Outkast album and also reveals features for his second Solo album "Vicious Lies And Dangerous Rumors." He did recently confirm features that include A$AP Rocky and fellow ATLiens Ludacris and T.I.

Big Boi descibes the album as the true "Outkast" style, satisfying his fans by giving them that Outkast feel, which is what we would like to hear, here were his exact words. "Everything's experimental, it's electro-funk this time...everything brand new," the Outkast member said, "it's a full body of work, if you've been following Outkast from day one...it's always about the full body of work.

Addressing the Outkast album rumors Big Boi says "whenever he's ready, you know what I'm saying, I've been making music and have not stopped making music...whenever my partner's ready we'll do it...I talk to him all the time...that's my partner, my best friend, my brother, till I die," finally adding, "ya'll got to ask him." However Big Boi did not address the rumors of Andre 3000 solo album which I know we are all wondering about.

Giving fans like myself hope that one day soon there will be another Outkast album. Outkast is one of the most successful Hip-Hop groups of all time, so there will always be fans waiting for whats's next?...
Vicious Lies And Dangerous Rumors is set to be released on December 11th and we can't wait.
Now Check out his most recent interview discussing everything!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review