Cassidy (Freestyle) Bring back Da Basement!! #Throwback

With all this hype about us wanting to see Cassidy and Meek Mill battle, I felt a need to go find a clip of a Cassidy freestyle on B.E.T's Rap City Da Basement. Check it Out!


Watching this brought back so many childhood memories. Why did they cut off Rap City? I really have no clue because watching MCs like Cassidy spit a hot freestyle kept my interest growing up. Rap City kept and brought the rawness to hip-hop and here is where many artist began. In the next couple of weeks I will be posting some of Rap City's Hot Freestyle and I might even post some throwback Yo MTV Raps so stay tuned! Make sure to express your thoughts, comment and give us some feedback and suggestions!!!   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review