5 Things I Fear #30DayBlogChallenge

Day 19


·  Being overweight  No offense to my overweight readers, but yes this is one of my biggest fears. I love food, so I understand it's a struggle to lose weight, which is why I fear being overweight. I'm a control freak m, so being overweight would mean I lost control of somewhere down the line. It's hard enough staying in shape, so trying to get back into shape is just out of the question. The second I ever start pushing the weight limit I need my true friends to tell me, in order for me to seize control again.

·  Being unsuccessful  I have so many attainable goals for my life. I am working hard every day to bring me closer to them and being unsuccessful isn't an option. However I think life's troubles eventually causes the thought of not reaching your goals to cross the mind. I try to fight this thought and doubtful feeling with switching my thoughts to only positive ones. Staying positive in all situations are the key to happiness. The negative balance is what teaches you life's lessons, so intertwining them are essential pieces for growth.


·  Having children 
We're living in a generation where it seems like children are viewed more as accessories than a life. We have access to many contraceptives, but somehow people are still having children that they cannot afford. I fear being directly responsible for another person’s life. Therefore when I see people having children that they know only adds to their hardships it confuses me. Not only because you're taking on another responsibility, but ultimately how this child grows up is based on how you raise them. The things you lack will directly affect this human in good ways and bad. That's entirely too much pressure for me, I'm only 22, and I genuinely don't see how young parents do it. Salute to you guys because I couldn't do it.


·  Roaches This is a fear I'll probably never cope with, like I hate roaches! They're creepy and too silent and I just don't understand their purpose. Yes spiders are more dangerous and sneaky but I'm not afraid to kill them. With roaches it fears me to even be in the same vicinity as then. What makes them creepy is how they could still be alive after you've stepped on them. The worst ones are the flying roaches; I'll literally go crazy if one is around me. This is the only bullet without a picture because of how much I fear these disgusting bugs.


·  Getting bit by an animal I've been scratched by a cat, but never bitten by an animal. I see animals as my friends so I could never picture one biting me. If I were to get bit by one, it'd catch me completely off guard, which is why I fear it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge