I am the Goat (Capricorns) #30dayblogchallenge


Day 21

Dec. 22 – Jan. 19
Capricorn– The Mountain Climber, the Sea Goat, 
Axis of Responsibility
Quadrant: Universal 
Element: Earth 
Planet: Saturn
Mode:  Cardinal 
10th House “Kingdom”
Temperament: Introvert 
Gender: Masculine 
Perspective: Objective
Egyptian God: Seth
Egyptian Symbol: Sphinx
Olympian: Hestia
Body Parts: Skeletal system, knees, joints

Yes, I am a Capricorn. Capricorns are hard-working, trustworthy, and reliable people. They take life very seriously, are self-contained and self-satisfied. Mostly cautious, con dent, strong-willed, reasonable and hard working, Capricorns are as steady as a rock. They love being at the top of the ladder and being in commanding, respectful and rewarding positions of authority. Rational, logical and clearheaded, Capricorns have great concentration skills which help them in achieving success in life.

The way Capricorns are described fits my personality to the T. Growing up in a Christian household my mom never let me read or indulge in Zodiac signs, but I always had an interest in them. I remember reading my horoscope every Sunday in the newspaper without my mother approval, and one day I said "hey mom you're a Libra" she responded "no, I'm a Christian." I never understood what the correlation to my statement and her response was until I grew older. All of my life my personality have often been misconstrued as weird, lonely, depressed, stubborn, loving, and overall hard to understand. I never want to or knew how to accurately express my emotions or what's going on inside of my head. This is why I'm so connected to music, because through music I release what I cannot say, because that's the person I am. My dad and I have always been close, people say I remind them of him and once I fully indulged in the Zodiac, finding out that he's a Virgo came as no surprise. I've been referred to as an old soul, and a mature person since birth. Adults would ask me for advice on situations even as a child, and many people thought I was the eldest out of my sister and I. So if you ask me I think I fit the Capricorn description perfectly, flaws and all. 

Capricorns tend to be pessimistic, suspicious, resentful, and stubborn individuals. Though surrounded by friends, they are lonely at heart. They can spread gloom and tension in a minute and are quite capable of depressing everyone around them. They often feel burdened by responsibilities, which others, they feel, leave neglected.

Capricorn is strong with many hard-working groups. The groups Math/Physics, Scientists, and Technical show Capricorn’s analytical nature. The groups Fighters and Military reveal the tough.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge