Bruno Mars New Song!!!

This song almost had me in tears. With his unique style and definitely having a voice to match, Bruno Mars takes everything to the next level with this song. Bruno Mars is set to release his Sophomore album Unorthodox Jukebox on December 11. Having the first single Locked out of Heaven debute on October 1, we knew that we were in store for great music. Check out Bruno Mars' singles Locked Out of Heaven and When I Was Your Man
 

 
Check out the Tracklist also
 
1. Young Girls
2. Locked Out Of Heaven
3. Gorilla
4. Treasure
5. Moonshine
6. When I Was Your Man
7. Natalie
8. Show Me
9. Money Make Her Smile
10. If I Knew
 

Locked Out of Heaven  

When I Was Your Man



Here is Bruno Mars' second single, When I Was Your Man, off his new album, Unorthodox Jukebox. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge