Old school Drake.

To me, Drake is/will be one of the greatest rap artists of all time. We've already established that there's as much proof of a bad Drake verse as there is of dinosaurs. However, another thing that makes him so great is the fact that he has maintained his skills over a lengthy period of time. I've been listening to Drake since "Room for Improvement" and I must say, although I liked him more back then, that he still has it. Despite what I thought at first, he didn't turn into hot garbage upon getting signed. I commend that. Drake still has those bars that he had back in his "Comeback Season" days. 


Drake - "One More Time"


"I used to cut the porch lights on/ but now I cut the Porsche lights on/ just to lettem know their foresight's wrong." My favorite part of the song (besides the last verse). You can hear Jay-Z's influence all over this track (If you're a true fan). Nonetheless, Drake still made a dope song. One of my favorites. Enjoy. 



Drake - "Come Winter"

Another one of Drake's dope songs from earlier in his rap career is "Come Winter". Bruh had some decent storytelling abilities too. He had it all. He has it all. Rock with it.

Drake - "The Presentation"

"SHAKE UP THE WORLD. THAT IS WHAT I AM 'BOUT TO DO." I instantly start vibing when I hear those words. This is probably my personal favorite song from him. One of my favorite intros, too. Drake had the bars.

Drake - "Replacement Girl: (Video)

To be brief, you're not a real Drake fan if you've never heard this song and/or saw this video. Point...blank...purrid.

Follow the L!veLIVE Twitter page @LiveLIVELLC

--@CjayTheGreat


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge