Craig Campbell - Out Of My Head


Campbell's newest single, "Outta My Head," currently at No. 47 on the Country Airplay chart. It's the title cut from his new EP, which will be released on December 4. "I've waited a long time for it," he said. "It's been almost two years since the first album came out, so it's definitely time."
 
The past couple of years have seen some incredible highlights for the singer, including seeing "Family Man" being included in an episode of "True Blood."
 
His music has definitely made a connection with fans, especially the single "When I Get It," which he admits a lot of fans identify with. "If there's a song on the album that is true to life, it's that one.
 
Over the past few years, he has shared the stage with superstars like Blake Shelton and Keith Urban. With the EP out, he will also continue to work on his full-length sophomore album, scheduled for next year
 

 

Out Of My Head

When I Get It

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge