Kanye Rant (He Is Speaking Truth)

Kanye In Atlantic City

When I first started this post I was going to put the Top 10 Kanye Rants, and maybe I will one day, but not today. I planned to say that we was waiting for Kanye to say something crazy in 2012 before the year ended because it's Kanye, but after watching the video I changed my mind. Yes, once again Kanye is going off about something and many of you are like, "what now Kanye?" However actually I agree with what he is saying. In this video Kanye goes off about the credit he's given, the Grammys, and the lies we're being told. He repeatedly say "It won't be long now," and ends the video saying that he will not attend the Grammys this year, because hip-hop albums only receive Grammys in the category of Hip-Hop and that's because most of the time they're only nominated in those categories, which is true. What could Kanye be talking about when he uses the phrase "it won't be long now," could this be the ongoing debate about the conspiracy in the government? Maybe or Maybe not, but I do know that I agree with every word and subject that Kanye is talking about in this video, which is why I decided to congratulate Kanye instead of bashing him. High Five Kanye, Now Check out the video!!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge