Young $crilla - New ATL Artist

New ATL Artist

 
Many of you were starting to wonder, "when are we going to hear something different?" Well here I was checking out livemixtapes.com just looking through in search of something new and different, and stumble upon a NEW ATL Artist by the name of Young $crilla. I know what am I doing listening to ATL artist lol, because I am usually not interested in Atlanta artist unless I am about to go to a party. However since this EP was on the indy livemixtapes.com and knowing that usually those mixtapes are pretty good, I decided to take a listen. My verdict is that the EP is pretty good, having good beats, a different flow, and solid lyrics we are sure to see more from this Upcoming MC. Now Check Out the EP for yourself and tell me what you think!

Freshman Problems

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge