Juvenile New Mixtape - Juvie Tuesday

Juvie Tuesdays

 
Yes, I know why am I doing a post on Juvenile? Well I just found it quite interesting that he is still making music. The former Cash Money member released a new mixtape today titled Juvie Tuesday. He collaborated with his former team Lil Wayne and Birdman on the song Picture Perfect produced by Mike Will. I guess they finally resolved their long going feud that Juvie had with them. Could this mean that Juvenile will be back together with Cash Money? Probably Not but it is nice to see that they're getting along. As for the mixtape, Juvenile has given us a more recent sound that we're use to hearing by now and he doesn't sound like he's too stuck in the past, however he did manage to keep his similar Juvie sound. I guess that I can say that this mixtape is good for Juvenile! What do you think?

Juvie Tuesdays



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge