3 Pet Peeves #30DayBlogChallenge

Day 15


My Pet Peeves
1. Someone waking me up!
I hate being woke up, like uhhh just let me get my full sleep. Once I'm up I'm up and it's extremely hard for me to fall back to sleep. Also like what if I'm in the middle of an important dream. So yeah don't wake me up unless I ask to be woken up.

2. Standing behind me!
I know it's weird but I'm extremely paranoid, so when someone is behind me longer than a minute I freak out. Like this literally drives me insane. When I'm in public you'll always see me looking over my shoulder because of this reason. The only time I can tolerate someone being behind me is if they're holding me or showing affection, and even then I'm looking over their shoulder.

3. Random uneven things
When there's everything in place but that one little something it bothers me lol. For example; like if the whole counter is clean but there's one spot, I must clean it in some kind of way. Let's say if the rug is straight but there's that one corner sticking up, it drives me crazy. Some say these are signs of OCD but I'm not sure. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review