Don't Limit Yourself #30DayBlogChallenge

Day 17




A quote I live by:

"If it exists in the mind than possibilities of it being reality are infinite" Li Li Nicols

I hate to seem with vain quoting myself, but I truly try to live by this phrase. The mind is the most powerful tool in the universe. Why, one because the brain consist of the universe, two because it creates the world, and three because it controls your entire physical existence. Something that powerful makes it hard for me to believe that there has to be limits. To limit something is to object or restrict an option before attempting to pursue. What if Bill Gates thought of Microsoft, but said it's impossible to achieve? So when I mean by "exist in the mind," I'm referring to anything, idea, belief, concept, theory etc... If that thought was built inside of your head, than the idea of making it reality is not impossible. Good or bad.  

Comments

  1. I love your quote I might have to borrow that

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review