Where Will You be in 7 years #30DayBlogChallenge

Day 14


My life in 7 years?
Seven is one of the numbers of completion. 
In seven years I will have success in many of my businesses. Currently I'm working on my real estate license, developing this blog as a business, I have ideas for a few other businesses also, and most importantly my music. I see my fan base increasing by 60% of where it is now. My music will create its own genre and be appreciated by all who hears. At first I would've said I'd be signed to Roc Nation because that's been a dream of mine since age 13, but now I'm not sure. I actually enjoy being an independent artist, it's completely free. Ultimately my biggest brand will be my name Li Li Nicols. With my real estate license I'll gain experience in a completely new and profitable field. I always planned to go into real estate, initially by buying property to build houses to sell. Brad Pitt inspired this in me because after Hurricane Katrina, he (not literally) built up a lot of property. When I found this out my mind was like 🤑🤑. Great business people have and billionaires have multiple streams of income. So why shouldn't I at least plant the seed now? This is the best time to do so, while I'm young, and willing to obtain many skills. As for this blog, I love to write so I'll always enjoy doing this. This blog voices my opinion and shows that others actually care to read it, so I'll just continue to build the audience. I doubt I'll sell the blog to another company but you never know. I want this blog to remain free and true to the viewers. 
In seven years I'll be 29, and you'll be reading this post while listening to my music. Lol In seven years I'll be a busy person hopping from one country to the next living the life I've been day dreaming about my whole life. Where will you be?

Comments

  1. I plan to be married with 2 kids and successful in my career

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Share Your Thoughts

Popular posts from this blog

Should Hip Hop Have Labels? Conscious VS Trap

Single Life, Relationship, or Situationship ? #30DayBlogChallenge

Drake and Future What a Time to Be Alive Review